My photo
Stellar Events is Ottawa's premier wedding and event planning company. Let us worry about the details so that you can enjoy your next event. Our goal is to make sure your event is: Stellar!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Why Hire A Videographer?

So, I will be the first to admit that in the past I never really recommended videographers to any of my couples. The reason for this is that a lot of the companies out there had been doing the same type of video for the past 20 years and I thought my couples would get more out of spending a bit more on their photographer rather than hiring a videographer. Well, that has changed! I am still an advocate of hiring a professional photographer, but there are some exciting things becoming available to wedding couples in Ottawa with regards to wedding videos. Two of my favourite companies are: Reno Video Productions and Media Ball!

Instead of getting hours and hours of footage (let's be honest, that gets boring pretty fast!), the video montages that are now available are a great way to get a sense of the overall wedding. Imagine being able to share that with your kids or grand kids! Not only would they get to see what you looked like on your wedding day, they would actually be able to hear some of the touching words and promises that you made to each other. With video, they are able to capture the entire essence of your wedding day. Trust me when I say that this is a video that you will watch over and over and over again!!

But don't take my word for it, take a look at a video produced by Reno Video Productions and see for yourself. Although this isn't one of my couples, the groom is a colleague and friend that recently got married. It was actually seeing this video that got me excited about all the potential available here in the city. If you like the beautiful flowers, they were all done by Ottawa Flowers.

1 comment:

  1. That depends on the person who wants to hire or not.I think video is also essential part because person can see the moments of marriage also each and every part.


    www.nybmedia.com

    ReplyDelete