My photo
Stellar Events is Ottawa's premier wedding and event planning company. Let us worry about the details so that you can enjoy your next event. Our goal is to make sure your event is: Stellar!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tales of a Bridesmaid - Dress Shopping





As a wedding planner, I am rarely involved in dress shopping - that is something that most brides want to experience with their mother or girlfriends. Now that I am in the bridal party, as well as helping plan the big day, I was very excited to be a part of the shopping process!!

Here is a sneak peak at the dress I will be wearing as a bridesmaid! I chose a gorgeous Alfred Angelo dress - the only difference is that the entire dress will be a dark purple:


Here are a few links to some wonderful bridal boutiques in Ottawa:
www.withlovebridalboutique.ca

www.miabridalco.com

www.luxebridal.ca

www.justinamccaffrey.com


Produced by Reno Video Productions

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete