My photo
Stellar Events is Ottawa's premier wedding and event planning company. Let us worry about the details so that you can enjoy your next event. Our goal is to make sure your event is: Stellar!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Happily Ever After


It is so easy to get wrapped up in all the details that come with planning a wedding so I always try to remind my couples what is really important throughout the process and that is them! What I mean is that a wedding is one day of your life but your marriage will last a life time. A wedding is an amazing celebration of the commitment and promises that you are making to each other as husband and wife.

People ask me what my favourite moment on a wedding day is and I honestly have to say when the bride walks down the aisle to meet her future husband. When all eyes are on the beautiful bride, I always look at the groom. It gets me every time to see the groom's expression when he sees his bride for the first time! Don't get me wrong, I love all the details that go into making a wedding unique and personalized for each couple but there is just something magical that happens when a groom sees his bride for the first time!


Obviously one of the most important aspects of a wedding day is the ceremony and I try to help a couple make that special. If a couple is not getting married in a church with a traditional ceremony, I always recommend Lynne and Keith from Exception Ceremonies. Each ceremony they create is unique to the couple they are marrying - honestly, they have never done the same ceremony twice! They incorporate some humour into their ceremonies, while still focusing on what is important: the start of the couples life together as husband and wife. If you want a ceremony that will stay in the memory of your guests for years to come, definitely contact Lynne and Keith. To find out more about Exceptional Ceremonies, visit their site at www.exceptionalceremonies.com


First photo credit: Josh Jefferies Photography
Second photo credit: Francesco Maragoni Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment