My photo
Stellar Events is Ottawa's premier wedding and event planning company. Let us worry about the details so that you can enjoy your next event. Our goal is to make sure your event is: Stellar!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cristie Featured on Alan Viau's Blog

Since I was awarded the 2010 Young Business Person Award, I have gotten so much wonderful feedback and support including a recent blog post by Alan Viau. Alan is an officiant in Ottawa - so if you are getting married any time soon I would recommend giving him a call! Although I haven't had the pleasure of working with him yet, I have met him a number of times at industry events as well as being friends on Twitter and Facebook! Just by talking to Alan, you know that he is amazing at what he does because he loves it. I look forward to working with him soon.

Thank you for the support Alan!


http://weddingchaplain.wordpress.com/2010/11/24/wedding-planner-christie-vito-wins-young-business-person-of-the-year-award/

No comments:

Post a Comment